Prices and VAT
We have two types of customer and four types of product. Where two prices are shown, the bold price shown is that, that would be paid by the majority of our customers who will be entitled to claim the VAT relief if they complete the exemption form. The other price shows the VAT inclusive price that would be paid by non qualifying customer.
Where only one price is shown, this is either because:
1. It is an incontinence product, and we are entitled to supply it without VAT proving the quantities are below the specified levels.
2. It is a product for a child, which does not attract VAT
3. The product is a standard product that includes VAT and we are not able to supply it free of VAT.
1. The majority of buyers are chronically sick or disabled and the government allow them to buy without paying VAT, but they do need to complete a form confirming that they are entitled to this relief. If you would like to read the government guide line please click here.
2. We have other buyers who do not qualify for this relief and therefore have to pay VAT on their purchases.
1. Items that have been specifically designed for use by the chronically sick or disabled (according to the governments criteria) to relieve a condition of that sickness or disability. (Two prices shown)
2. Products that are sold to aid or relieve the effects or symptoms of incontinence, providing that the quantities are less than 200 disposable pads, 50 washable pads, 5 collecting devices or 10 pairs of waterproof or leak-proof underwear. (One price shown)
3. Products that are designed for children. (One price shown)
4. Standard products that attract VAT at the standard rate. (One price shown)
If you have purchased products that have two prices and you are not entitled to claim the exemption from paying VAT, then the VAT will be added on during the checkout process.
Do you need an explanation why some items have two prices whilst others have only one.
Dressing aids improve your quality of life by maintaining or improving your level of independence, they are an essential.
The button hook is designed to help with fastening of buttons and using the hook at the other end, to help with zip pullers. This...full information
Part Number: KK-B-HOOK
The dressing stick is used to help when movement is limited or the use of one arm or hand makes dressing difficult. It...full information
Part Number: KK-D-STICK
Flexible, simple and effective. The broad webbing cradles the foot, whilst the stiffened shaft allows full control over the movement of the leg and foot....full information
Part Number: KK-KLL
This item offers clients the same help as the Leg Lifte, the broad nylon webbing supports the thigh to facilitate positioning of the leg when...full information
Part Number: KK-THL
This simple but effective piece of moulded plastic holds your sock whilst keeping the toe area open to allow you to put your own sock...full information
Part Number: KK-SOCKPULLER
This simple but effective piece of moulded plastic holds the elasticated waistband of your tights whilst keeping the toe area open to allow you to...full information
Part Number: KK-TIGHTSPULLER
This is made from Terry fabric and nylon. It bends round the heel and has two pull tapes to assist in pulling on socks or...full information
Part Number: KK-SOCKAID
Frequently Asked Questions
Copyright © - All Rights Strictly Reserved - Healthcare Supplies Direct Ltd.
Tel: 01377 338 167 | Fax: 01377 338 167 | E-mail: email@example.com
Unit 7, Driffield Business Centre, Scotch Burn Garth, Skerne Road, Driffield East Riding of Yorkshire YO256EF
Company number: 06754013 | VAT number: 943 315434